Dr Lee Walker – BDS MFDS RCPSG MJDF RCS ENG is the founder and Clinical Director of BCity Clinics, Liverpool and has over 18 years’ experience in the field of medical aesthetics.
He is a member of the expert panel for the Aesthetic Complications group (ACE) to provide guidance and advice on complications related to non-surgical treatments.
He also sits on the expert advisory board of ‘Save Face’. Dr Lee Walker is a Teoxane country expert and international key opinion leader who regularly shares his knowledge via masterclasses across the UK , Asia and Europe.
He is honorary member of the Croatian Socyati of Esthetic Medicine.
He sits on the United Kingdom Teoxane steering committee to advise on medical education best practices. He also is a faculty lecturer in clinical education for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow.
Lee has been practising facial aesthetics since 2003 after graduating as a dental surgeon from the University of Liverpool in 1999 specialising in orthodontics and has been awarded membership of the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons of England and Royal college of physicians and surgeons Glasgow.
Lee is the founder and clinical lead for a growing, private/members only networking group called The Northern Aesthetic Practitioners Group (NAPG) which offers support and guidance to aestheticians in the North West and has a national membership base.
His cv also includes the following positions:
• Founder and lead trainer Formosa Aesthetics training
• Expert advisory panel member Save Face
• Clinical contributor Aesthetics Journal
• Expert speaker Ace Conference London
• Member of Teoxane medical education steering group
• Expert speaker and demonstrator Teoxane U.K.
• V300 independent prescriber mentor
• Lecturer on postgraduate diploma Natural rejuvenation and non surgical aesthetic intervention at City of London dental school